Feel like getting away from it all?
Want to escape the pressure, the hustle and bustle of day to day life, the telephone, television and all the noise?
Want to sit and watch the wallabies hop by and listen to the sound of waves breaking on the shore?
Want to be at one with nature and discover more about alternative energies?
Then book your next holiday at the Antechamber Bay Ecocabins on Kangaroo Island!
A tranquil experience with nature, or a base for your adventures, Antechamber Bay self-contained Ecocabins offer you:
• A superb and naturally beautiful location
• A magnificent beach and the Chapman River only metres away
• Eco-friendly environment and information
• Walking trails amongst abundant native birdlife and wildlife including Tammar Wallabies
• Cosy Ecocabins as a base for touring, adventure or relaxing
• Private campsites and communal shelter shed with cooking facilities
• Just 19km from Penneshaw
Great for fishing, nature walks, touring, water activities, or just relaxing in your very own secluded Ecocabin!
Select from the menu at the left for a closer look at this natural, unspoiled paradise.
Contact Us to make a booking or with any enquiry.